Saturday, March 7, 2009

Coloring with Color Wonders Markers





Andrew likes to color so I thought if I bought the Color Wonders markers and book it would be perfect for him to do it on his own in his highchair while I am cooking dinner. So, the other day at Walmart we made it a special point to buy him one of his very own (he has colored on one of Hayden & Kelsey's before). The only way the markers work is if you color on the black paper. He liked it for a few minutes and thought it fun since he got to do it himself without Mommy's help, but then he wanted to turn the page and "try" to color on the white pages.....which did not work. Oh well, after a few more tries he "might" understand it only works on the black pages, however I can understand how it would be confusing for him to understand.....as it is for me to explain it to him how it works.

2 comments:

Wendorf Family said...

I love that middle picture. Looks like he is saying "ooohhhh". Very cute and what an artist. Also, looks like you have another right hander, yah, easier to teach him to shoot, huh....

Shalyn said...

Those are to cute!