Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Day at the Park with Andrew & Cooper







Last Thursday we had our Moms Club at the park. Here are a few really cute pictures that I took of Andrew & Cooper. I am so glad that they are only 4 mths apart in age. We are so blessed to live in the same town so they can grow up together......however, I think that Molly Beth and I are going to be in for a wild ride with these 2. It is so much fun to see them interact and play with each other. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for them both. My prayer is that they will always be close....

3 comments:

Molly Beth said...

So cute! I love them. I am going to attempt to copy this and post it to my blog. Oh my it is so sweet!

Wendorf Family said...

How fun, they are cute. Cooper really looks like Molly Beth. Looks like it was a pretty day.

Shalyn said...

Cute pictures!